Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Telephone: 0161 669 4716
We are working with an independent and multi award-winning construction consultancy which provides a full range of quantity surveying and project management services across all major sectors in the built environment.
The company boast a very healthy order book of Construction projects ranging from grade A city centre new-build offices, leisure and hotel refurbishments, grade-2 listed Local Authority building repairs, University campus projects and a range of NHS facilities.
At a time of rapid growth and development, they are looking to strengthen the team by appointing a Senior Project Manager to join the 10+ team in Manchester.
Essential Personal Requirement’s
- Degree educated in Project Management or relevant discipline.
- Consultancy/ Client-side experience
- Minimum five years’ experience of delivering construction projects
- Ideally MAPM/MRICS/MCIOB although experience will be considered
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract between £1m and £100m+ in value
- Contributing to business development
- Financial and contractual management of own commissions
- Provide support on major project management commissions up to £100m
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
In return you will be rewarded with the following remuneration:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car/Fuel allowance: all business miles paid
- Pension Scheme
- Remote / Flexible Working
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com