Location: Sale, Manchester
We are a progressive and innovative SME which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Our aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all of our competitors. We offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced senior project manager to join our team in Manchester, to undertake professional consultancy services in the commercial and residential sectors. We have a number of existing high profile projects and a significant pipeline of future opportunities with project values in excess of £40m. We are looking for an individual who wants to deliver the highest possible quality of service to our clients, and who is keen to develop and enhance client relationships to secure repeat business opportunities.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery in these sectors, and will have gained chartered status with the RICS, CIOB, or other equivalent institution.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong project management experience at senior level
- Contract administration experience, dealing with various forms of contract
- A commercially astute attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to mentor less experienced staff
- An interest in building technologies, innovation, BIM, lean construction, etc
We hold Investors in People status and will provide the successful candidate with:
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Click below to apply
Please ensure you state your salary/package expectations when applying.