Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contact Name: Rosie Hiles
Telephone: 061 393 9889
I am recruiting on behalf of a market-leading consultancy for a experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in Manchester to undertake professional consultancy services in the commercial and residential sectors. The company have a number of existing high profile clients and projects with a busy pipeline of future opportunities with project values in excess of £40 million. They are looking for an individual who is keen to develop client relationships to ensure business repetition whilst also delivering the highest possible quality of service to their clients.
The company I am recruiting for are a progressive and innovative where they welcome and embraces new ideas. They aim to offer a highest quality service, which is significantly higher than their competitors. They also invest in their employees and support unrestricted career progression within the business. They believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery in the commercial and residential sectors and will have gained chartered status with the RICS, CIOB, or other equivalent institution.
- Strong project management experience at senior level
- Contract administration experience, dealing with various forms of contract
- A commercially astute attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to mentor less experienced staff
- An interest in building technologies, innovation, BIM, lean construction, etc
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Car allowance
- iPhone and Laptop
- Career development and progression- including all training
- Bonus schemes and exceptional performance bonuses
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Free on-site parking
- Private health cover
- Choice of pension schemes
- Life assurance
- Health Shield cash back scheme
- Income protection insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee assistance (independent helpline)
Please attach your CV to apply for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com