Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus package
Contact Name: James Adamson
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to work on building projects that can change the world – projects that are always more complex and innovative than the last?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our client’s office in Manchester to work on a variety of interesting projects. You will be joining a regional team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivery.
Some of their flagship work in recent years include:
UCLan Student Centre, University of Salford Energy House 2.0 and New Adelphi Building, Office fit out for EY, KPMG, Vodafone; Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Procurement frameworks such as NWCH, SCAPE, NHS SBS and Procure Partnerships.
They are driving the delivery of the Government Hub programme providing a network of high-quality office spaces throughout the UK. This is an ambitious programme of work over the next four years to support local government consolidations and the wider decentralisation of government activities from London and the South of England. As a result, their team has an increased demand for individuals with strong commercial project management and contract administration experience.
You will need to manage and take ownership of all aspects of the contract administration, proactively engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward. You will be required to prepare succinct and accurate reports that do not dwell on past achievements but look forward and identify clear actions, giving the client an accurate picture of project progress and associated risks. You will be required to positively engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to address risks, avoid claims and disputes whilst maintaining meticulous records to allow you to quickly respond to issues arising and form an informed and balanced opinion having due regard to the building contract.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail
- Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration
- Strong in setting up and implementing robust Project Management processes
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other equivalent institution
- Ability to produce formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendations
- Professional Qualification – ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Master’s Degree
- Project Management qualification i.e. APM or PRINCE2
- NEC4 (or 3) Accredited Project Manager
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- A paid annual professional institution membership fee
- 2 paid CSR days each year
- You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com