Salary: C£45-50k + benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 07768 381 831
VACANCY REF: CK18524
A growing safety consultancy team has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant. They have an enviable client list and have built a fantastic reputation which has seen them go from strength to strength. They are now seeking to add an experienced Health and Safety Consultant with a range of construction project experience.
The role will see you working alongside some of the biggest clients as the market continues to flourish. They have some new clients and would really give you the opportunity to grow and develop with the company. They work in a number of industries alongside key players in their respective specialisms.
Your main duties will be offering health and safety advice and acting as Principal Design Consultant on a variety of projects ranging in value from £200k to £20m, across a broad mix of sectors. Clients range from SMEs to international firms.
- This advice will require you to have experience in the built environment
- Design related hazard identification
- Risk mitigation
- Fire Safety Advice
- Taking the lead in design related workshops
- Partnering with clients to achieve standardised SHE practices
- Working with clients to create Health and Safety files and operating manuals
- Submitting HSE notifications
- Providing advice on compliance
Other project work will require a wide variety of Coordinator duties through to project completion. My client also provide health and safety advice to developers and contractors both in drafting their company documentation and ongoing services during construction.
You should be a motivated and dynamic health and safety professional. You should be able to demonstrate technical competence, and have the following:
- A membership grade of IOSH
- Attained P402 – P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- Relevant work place experience of at least 5 years
- Sound knowledge of current occupational and construction health and safety legislation
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to interpret technical drawings
The company offers:
- company car allowance
- flexible working
- mobile phone
- opportunity to progress in a growing company
If you have experience as a Principal Designer, CDM Co-ordinator, Health and Safety Advisor or Manager and would love the variety and challenges of the role, and want to work for a successful firm with terrific career opportunities, then I would be very keen to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org