Contact Name: Kate Goodban
This is an opportunity for a confident and ambitious Senior Planner to join TEP in our Warrington office. We have a wide range of clients and projects including large infrastructure schemes, housing and mixed-use developments and projects where environmental issues are central to success.
We are looking for a person who is MRTPI or eligible and has demonstrable experience in the English planning system. Experience elsewhere in the UK would be an advantage. It is essential that candidates:
- Have experience in the delivery of planning applications including the preparation of Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements and co-ordination of environmental and technical reports.
- Can demonstrate experience of negotiating on draft conditions with authorities and discharging conditions post consent.
- Can demonstrate project management skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong communication skills and confident in presentation.
- Can provide consistent professional advice in utilising permitted development rights and development plan policies to assist clients.
- Have client and stakeholder liaison skills including experience of community consultation events.
- Are self-motivated and interested in business development.
Please apply through TEP’s website www.tep.uk.com/jobs where there are more details of the position and information on TEP and its projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org