We are looking for an experienced Planner to join our growing team. We cover a wide and interesting range of work areas including residential, commercial, education, retail & leisure, hospitality and more. The successful candidate will be the key point of contact for clients providing them with expert planning advice and guiding them with their development.
Whilst Zerum Planning Ltd head office is in Manchester city centre, with a second office in Leeds; the projects that we work on are nationwide therefore occasionally you may be required to service these directly from time to time.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications, appeals and pre-application enquiries;
- Development appraisals;
- Attending site visits and client meetings;
- Conducting research and undertaking planning appraisals to establish the development of potential of sites;
- Writing reports to support development proposals.
What Zerum offer…
- Competitive annual salary;
- Flexible working including working from home;
- Company pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Annual team rewards trip;
- Regular work socials;
- Discretionary annual bonus.
If you would like to join our vibrant and growing team, please forward your CV onto firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com