Contact Name: Ruth Jackson
Telephone: 0161 8324554
Major projects and infrastructure strategy make sure that our day jobs at RJP are challenging and diverse.
We are looking to bring in another bright, sharp and personable colleague into our team. We have a hard-working culture and a positive can-do attitude. You will be challenged by our clients’ briefs and expectations for innovation. You will be supported by our collaborative team culture.
As a senior planner, you will be given responsibility for a wide range of project activities and trusted to interface with both clients and our co-consultants including: architects, economists, engineers, project managers and environmental specialists.
- Chartered town planner
- Minimum three years post qualification experience
- Experienced in delivery of planning applications
- Well-grounded understanding of strategic development, masterplanning and planning policy
- Experience of Development Consent Orders and or Transport and Works Act Orders (preferred)
- Aptitude for research and strategic thinking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org