Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
A multidisciplinary surveying consultancy, with a strong and established property asset management department both nationally and in its North West office, is looking to appoint a Senior or Associate Surveyor to its highly successful team.
The North West team, which has ambitious plans for continued growth through existing and new clients, is friendly, sociable and dynamic, offering several opportunities including:
- Interesting and varied work across ALL asset classes, predominantly Office and Industrial.
- Client-facing role with the opportunities to lead client relationships and grow instructions.
- Structured training and career progression
- A strong internal support network.
Key responsibilities shall include a variety of…
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of the company
- Responsibility for compliance
- Carry out property inspections
- Responsibility for legal notices received
- Preparing data for client meetings
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Maintaining lease data on the property management system
- Oversee the raising of rent demands in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide recommendations to clients re-rent & other matters
- Preparation of client reports
- Work with the on-site facilities teams to review and obtain approval of service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flows and budgets subject to client requirements
- Approve service charge year-end reconciliations in accordance with RICS guidelines/client instruction
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
- Responsibility for arranging and chairing occupier meetings and occupier liaison as required
- Ensure recording of minutes of occupier meetings and 1-2-1 meetings are completed and all actions arising from the meeting are dealt with
- Take appropriate action for all forthcoming lease diary events
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Review tenant applications and prepare client recommendations
- Be fully conversant with, and adhere to, the rules and procedures contained in the Company’s FCA Insurance Business Compliance Manual
- Explore opportunities for new business generation and be an efficient presenter
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- MRICS Qualified
- Circa 3 years PQE within Asset/Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com