Salary: £40-55k DOE
Location: Home Based
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
VACANCY REF: CK18415
Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward thinking consultancy, who do things differently?
My client have always worked from home, and allow employees to manage their own diaries, allowing autonomy and flexibility.
Building Services team provide exemplary advice to a broad range of clients across multiple sectors, designing, managing the installation, testing and commissioning new systems within existing and new buildings across the UK.
This role is home based, you will therefore be located anywhere in England.
Projects are varied and include both the public and private sectors, working for interesting clients including manufacturers, Schools & Universities, healthcare providers, contractors, and residential developers.
As the demand for expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our significantly experienced and talented Building Services team.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be part of the Building Services team that are delivering innovative solutions for client’s.
About the Role
- Working as part of a design team to lead and delivery detailed design projects
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, both internally &
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
The successful candidate will have an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification and significant experience gained within a UK consultancy.
AutoCAD experience (experience with IES modelling and Revit would be an advantage)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org