Telephone: 0161 6298411
Looking for an exciting new challenge in senior account management? Want to work for one of the UK’s most distinct and influential regeneration businesses?
If you’re hard working, well organised, creative, self-motivated, conscientious and can hit the ground running, this is the role for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Account Manager to join our in-house, full service Marketing team on a 12-month fixed term basis. The role is varied and fast-paced working across several divisions within Peel Land and Property Group (Peel L&P).
You should be a strategic marketeer, a thinker, a planner, a great communicator and keen to work in a business where no two days are the same. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the creation, management and implementation of marketing strategies across the group, to agreed timescales whilst managing your own budgets and reporting back to the business on your activity. You will manage a team of two Account Managers, supporting them with the development and delivery of key marketing initiatives to agreed objectives. The role involves working collaboratively with the in-house design, digital and communications teams to ensure brand compliance and a joined-up approach to strategic marketing best practice.
This role will involve listening to the aims of the business and obtaining an in-depth knowledge of the projects to create a detailed and measurable brief whilst running an account management team. You’ll need proven experience in managing teams, project delivery, managing multiple accounts and briefing creative teams. You’ll possess strong influencing skills and will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders, board directors and external partners.
About Peel L&P Peel L&P – realising possibility
We are an ambitious regeneration business with generations of history, heritage and expertise in our DNA. First established in 1971, Peel L&P is now responsible for some of the most transformational development projects in the UK today.
Owning and managing 12 million sq ft of property and 20,000 acres of land and water, our holdings are concentrated in the north west of England but we also own and manage significant assets throughout the UK with a total portfolio value of £2.6bn.
As a part of the Peel Group; we are integral to a business that strives to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our legacy matters. We take great pride in the outcomes we achieve, the people we work with, the way we go about our business and the transformational projects we deliver.
Our specialist teams have a proven track record in delivering high-quality, legacy projects across land, property, water and airspace. This includes airports, hotels, waterways, media hubs, event spaces, leisure facilities, retail, workspaces, residential development, industrial & logistical space, public realm, historic gardens and the renewable energy sector.
Peel L&P is an agile and ambitious business with a legacy of success for a long-term, sustainable future.
We see possibility. We deliver transformation.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Lead the account management team to create, plan and implement effective marketing strategies that are brand compliant in line with agreed timescales and budgets
- Ensure the teams activity is aligned to commercial business objectives for Peel L&P businesses and clearly demonstrates the Peel L&P key brand messaging
- To lead on campaign evaluation, monitoring and reporting
- Progress the development of creative and digital briefs / marketing collateral with Account Managers and support the sign off process
- Attend divisional meetings with Account Managers, ensuring contact reports and actions are circulated to the wider team
- Management of budgets ensuring Account Managers are accurately tracking and monitoring marketing spend
- Report back regularly to the Marketing Director on progress updates and budget reporting
- Attend internal weekly Senior Team meetings, for project updates and to aid planning
- Curate and manage Peel L&P events including working closely with the PR & Content Manager on key media events
- Liaise with event partners & support agencies to deliver on-site events for Peel L&P businesses including sporting events, cultural initiates and property-related events
- Review sponsorship / speaker opportunities relevance and brand value
- Support MIPIM UK and MIPIM Cannes marketing campaigns
- Organisation and delivery of internal staff and company events incorporating Manchester and other locations
- Liaise with Digital Manager to ensure digital projects are implemented
- Liaise with Digital Manager on scoping / briefing new websites, putting timelines in place for delivery
PR and social media
- Work with PR Manager / Agencies and implement the planned 12-month PR plan, ensuring Account Managers are fully briefed
- Work with PR & Comms team / appointed agencies to produce targeted and strategic social media campaigns aligned with clear brand / commercial objectives
- Attend monthly PR meetings with internal development teams and PR agencies to report on progress and update PR planners
Internal / Tenant Comms
- Management and implementation of tenant engagement and liaison plans
- Management and implementation of internal communications plan alongside PR Manager
- Organisation of internal charity involvement
Knowledge and skills required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry-recognised qualification ideally with a minimum of four years’ experience in a B2B Senior Marketing Account Management role combined with proven experience of managing a team
- Excellent client liaison skills and a proven understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience of managing digital marketing projects and overseeing social media campaigns
- A great eye for detail and good copywriting & proofreading skills
- Experience of managing multiple accounts to agreed budgets and timescales
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Umbraco and Squarespace an advantage)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, board directors and external partners
- A flexible, outgoing and team-spirited approach
- Reliable, with a positive outlook and a proactive
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred as travel is required
- 25- Days Holiday, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- SMART LEAVE (ability to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday each calendar year)
- Peel Personal Pension Plan – Group Life Assurance AXA PPP – this scheme allows for a lump sum to be payable
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Our healthcare cash plan provides reimbursement towards your everyday healthcare costs such as dental & optical, Annual Health Screenings
- We provide free annual health screenings for employees with a health physiologist on site
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retailer discounts
- Free Car parking (site dependent)
- On site gym facilities (site dependent)
- Festive Bonus
Please submit your CV along with Covering Letter to email@example.com
Please note – if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of your application, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
For further detail of this role and to apply, please contact Jess Holbrook 0161 6298411.
WE LOVE TO WORK DIRECT WITH OUR CANDIDATES SO NO AGENCIES REQUIRED PLEASE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org