Contact Name: James Jones
Telephone: 0161 312 3131
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and talented Senior Landscape Architect to join our dynamic team.
Working in our modern studio space within the vibrant Ancoats area of Manchester, you must be passionate about landscape and design.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and delivering multidisciplinary landscape architecture and design projects across a diverse range of challenging and exciting schemes across the UK. A creative focus with excellent design and delivery experience alongside strong project management and communication skills. You will also be responsible for developing and supporting the growth of the team to achieve Business Plan targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing high profile design projects from inception to completion through all LI / RIBA work stages to a high standard.
- Leading and directing a team of enthusiastic Landscape Architects by adopting a creative and an inspiring approach.
- Leading on business development including building new client relationships to help to expand our current portfolio.
- Maintaining quality standards and demonstrating efficient and profitable delivery.
The successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Chartered Landscape Architecture qualified to degree level
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- A creative and talented designer
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects and coordinating a team effort
- Strong CAD and graphic (adobe) capability
- Experience in undertaking detailed design and delivery of projects
- Aspirations to work on innovative schemes
- Keen interest in landscape / environment
- Initiative and drive, with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of current planning and environmental legislation
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients
- Experience of NBS Specification Manager, Sketchup
- Experience in delivery of projects in residential, leisure and commercial sectors.
- Experience in EIA and LVIA projects utilising GLVIA and other current guidance an advantage.
- Urban Green is a growing business and are building a team who have the confidence, tenacity and professionalism to produce quality results.
- The culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rewards and benefits package, access to a range of individual and professional development opportunities and the guarantee of an engaging and supportive working environment.
How to apply
If this is you, then please apply below or send a cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com by Friday 28 July.
When applying, please state your grades at Degree, A Level and GCSE level (or equivalent qualifications).
About Urban Green
Urban Green is a design and environmental consultancy with a passion for creating sustainable communities and outstanding open space. Our established and expanding Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning and Urban Design team collaborate with our in-house Arboriculture, Ecology and Digital Imagery teams to provide an integrated approach to maximise the development and environmental value of sites.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org