Salary: ££50K - £65K + car / car allowance + bonus
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Do you have experience of procuring sub-contractor packages up to the value of £10m?
This Design & Build company has land and projects already secured across the UK for the next 7 years, with a complete residential offering from family homes to high rise accommodation. They are now looking for an accomplished procurement professional to join their Commercial Team – you will either be a Senior QS who has a high level of complex procurement as part of your remit or a Senior Buyer within a Construction Company / Main Contractor. What is important is that you have procured sub-contractor complex work packages in the region of £7M – £8M, rather than materials.
Working closely with the Procurement Director and within a small team you will
- Interigate and value engineer detailed drawings
- Analyse tenders and select the most competitive taking into account, delivery, cost, quality and performance
- Review sub-contractor orders and associated warranty documents
- Qualifications within Quantity Surveying or Procurement
- Able to read architectural / construction drawings
- Knowledge of current Building Regs
- Career development
- Exposure to significant projects across the region
The position is office based with on-site meetings twice per month.·
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com