Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits (DOE)
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
This multidisciplinary surveying consultancy has a strong and well-established property management department – residential and commercial – in their Liverpool office, acting for investors and occupiers in the office, industrial, retail and residential markets, managing a cross-section of property types.
We are looking for both senior and junior individuals to join my clients established commercial and residential teams who have proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for public sector bodies, individual investors, property companies and institutions and my client offers a real opportunity for career progression.
- Manage the transition of client/properties in and out of the company management.
- Responsible for compliance relating to sites under their control, taking action or escalating any issues relating to non-compliance
- Carry out property inspections
- Responsible for ensuring that all necessary insurance valuations are undertaken
- Responsible for provision of accurate insurance data to broker for renewal
- Responsible for ensuring that all insurance premiums are recharged to tenants
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action in response to any legal notice received in relation to a managed property
- Responsible for preparing data for client meetings in conjunction with their line manager
- Attending client meetings, ensure recording of minutes and carrying out of actions arising
- Reading of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system
- Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
- Ensure credit control targets are met
- Ensure client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
- Ensure all fee invoices are raised in accordance with contracts and paid promptly
- Review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Approve service charge reconciliations
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Responsible for arranging and chairing tenant meetings, including a junior member of the team
- Ensure recording of minutes for tenant meetings and carrying out of actions arising
- Take appropriate action for all forthcoming diary events
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients and put proposals to line manager
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- RICS Qualified
- Ideally, 3-5 years PQE within Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley MRICS on 07879 413 765 quoting reference AK18434 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com