Salary: c.£45,000 + generous car allowance + benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established and reputable property consultancy in Manchester. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Property Management Surveyor to join their Manchester city centre office. With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, the client has grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers.
The client provides advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Auctions, Lease Advisory, Valuation, CPO, Investment, Planning, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Property Management, Capital Allowances and Expert Witness, serving the Greater Manchester, North West and Nationwide arena.
We are seeking a an MRICS qualified Surveyor to join our client’s Property Asset Management Team at Senior or Associate level who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions. The individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property and should have a genuine interest in Property Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for a number of high-profile clients who requires a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liaising with building managers and the FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
- Service Charge administration
- Setting up new properties
- Business Development
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- RICS Qualified ideal but not essential if relevant experience is evident
- Minimum 2 years PQE within Commercial Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Salary – to £45,000 + Benefits
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders. If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org