Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Generous Car Allowance & Benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Our client is a leading property consultant providing a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers. Our client’s teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail, office and residential sectors across agency, planning & urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The client’s specialist Industrial team is experienced in advising companies on a whole range of issues from acquisitions of regional distribution centres for logistics companies to marketing properties for sale & letting and development opportunities.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our clients’ Industrial team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
This individual will have responsibility for a cross section of the business unit instructions/client-base
and will be dealing with all aspects of industrial agency. They will be involved with advising new and
existing clients on the acquisitions, use and disposal of industrial and warehouse buildings and development land. Generate new business opportunities whilst maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients.
Roles shall include:
- Inspecting buildings throughout the North-West region, reporting on disposal options.
- Implementing marketing plans
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating Heads of Terms
- Carrying out development appraisals and providing development advice
- Managing and chasing enquiries
- Building target occupiers data base with key lease event dates
- Developing new client relationships and instructions
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a Chartered Surveyor with at least 2-4 years post qualification experience within an industrial team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge/experience of sales, lettings and development process ·
- Good presentation skills, numerate and analytical
- An eye for business development and client relationship management
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- Industrial market knowledge & the ability to generate data on market demand and pricing
- Ability to assemble and work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- Salary – £35,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
- Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 393 9889 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com