Salary: Competitive salary + benefits DOE
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a leading and highly regarded property consultancy, that provides comprehensive property advice to leading individual, regional and institutional clients, throughout the North of England within the agency, investment and development sectors.
Due to continued sustainable growth including several new high profile instructions, our client is looking to strengthen their professional offer by appointing a highly motivated, energetic and commercially aware Senior Surveyor or Associate to join their industrial and distribution agency team.
The following responsibilities and level of qualities are required for the successful individual on this key appointment:
- Whilst there is a strong culture of teamwork, there is a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring that all client needs are met
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, conduct negotiations and prepare client reports
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop and introduce effective and long lasting relationships with clients, using exceptional rapport skills
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts, in order to further develop business from our clients
Key attributes and qualifications:
- MRICS qualified preferred, but not essential
- Industrial Agency preferred, but not essential. Depending on the individual, other commercial agency experience would be considered
- A team player who is willing to work towards the success of the whole organisation
- Proven IT skills, including a good level of Microsoft Word and Excel competencies
- Well organised, efficient, full use of one’s own initiative and working to tight deadlines
- Good written/communication skills, with an eye for detail
- A commitment to excellence and develop strong client relationships
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and willing to learn whilst helping to develop the team’s overall performance
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete each task in turn
- A high degree of analytical ability
- Full driving licence
Salary and Benefit
- Salary: competitive based upon level of appointment, market knowledge, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance – level is dependent upon level of appointment
- Free car parking
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, which includes period over Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
The normal hours of work for this position are 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Monday to Friday. This position also involves out of hours working on an ‘as necessary’ basis.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com