Salary: £35,000+ DOE, plus benefits
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
VACANCY REF: AK18269
My client is a leading property consultant providing a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers. Our client’s teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services including agency, planning and urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Our clients’ culture is highly professional, and the successful individual shall enjoy responding to challenges, be excited by meeting the toughest targets and relish working at the leading edge. The firm places a strong emphasis on training and educating staff including drawing up personal development plans and offering in-depth appraisals. My client will support career progression through development programmes and experience gained.
To offer support in an already successful Industrial team in our client’s Manchester office. Their specialist industrial team is experienced in advising companies on a whole range of issues from acquisitions of regional distribution centres for logistics companies to marketing properties for sale & letting and development opportunities. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join an established and well-respected team.
The national industrial team aims to become one of the top three providers of services to the industrial sector in the UK measured by reputation, fee income and profitability.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
This individual will have responsibility for a cross-section of the business unit instructions/client-base and will be dealing with all aspects of industrial agency. They will be involved with advising new and existing clients on the acquisitions, use and disposal of industrial and warehouse buildings and development land. Generate new business opportunities whilst maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients.
Roles will include
- Inspecting buildings throughout the North West, UK, reporting on disposal options.
- Implementing marketing plans
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating Heads of Terms
- Carrying out development appraisals and providing development advice
- Managing and chasing enquiries
- Building target occupiers database with key lease event dates
- Developing new client relationships and instructions
The above list summarises main responsibilities but is not exhaustive of the duties required.
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will ideally be a Chartered Surveyor (not wholly essential – D.O.E.) with at least 2-5 years post qualification experience within an industrial team.
They must possess and/or be able to demonstrate:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge/experience of sales, lettings and development process
- Good presentation skills
- Numerate and analytical
- An eye for business development and client relationship management
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the industrial market and the ability to generate data on market demand and pricing
- Ability to assemble and work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly motivated and ambitious to succeed
- Start at £35,000 – up to very competitive basic salary (DOE)
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life assurance
- Staff Profit Share (discretionary bonus)
- Private medical cover
- Income protection insurance
- Plus more…
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0161 292 9889 / 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com