Contact Name: Jordan Carter
Telephone: 01530 446066
Why Fisher German?
We’ve been around for a while but that doesn’t mean we are behind the times! Sporting Events, Pop Up Bars, Charity Events, Dress Down Days, BBQ’s, Parties, CPD Events. What’s not to love? We work hard but we also have lots of fun! Sound like something you would enjoy? Read on!
Following a merger in 2000 between Fisher Hoggarth and Germans we have a history going back as far as 1830. We operate nationally advising and managing a wide range of client portfolios with national visibility across all the 6 property market sectors; rural, commercial, development, residential, utilities & infrastructure and sustainable energy.
At Fisher German our customers and clients are at the heart of what we do. We have long standing relationships with many of our clients through the generations (some up to 80+ years). This is due to the trust they have in us to deliver what we say we will on time. We are a multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy with a strong and well-established team within the commercial sector on a local, regional and national level.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate who is an expert within the commercial sector who enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. As part of our ongoing development and growth within our Knutsford Office we need you to help us deliver our goals!
The core purpose of this role is to support the ongoing growth of our commercial team’s services within Knutsford covering all the main commercial sectors for a wide range of private and public clients carrying out instructions efficiently and with a high degree of independence. This includes the inspection of properties and preparation of concise and accurate valuation reports.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Undertaking loan security valuations for banks, accounts, IHT and CGT valuations.
- The timely preparation and delivery of valuations and reports to a high standard.
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrating good market knowledge of the geographical areas and sectors you are are in.
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and development.
- Achieving client satisfaction.
- Use of Argus Developer and Argus Investor.
- Asset management.
- Support and mentoring of APC Graduates.
- Ongoing business development.
- And much much more!
The successful candidate will have…
- RICS Qualification (or working towards Ideally 5 Years PQE).
- RICS registered valuer status (or working towards).
- Experience in providing Lease Consultancy and Agency advice for a range of commercial property types including offices, retail and industrial
- General practice experience.
- The ability to demonstrate a good track record in preparing RICS Red Book valuations for commercial lending (development and investment properties), corporate valuations and consultancy advice.
- Good property market and economic knowledge.
- The ability to demonstrate a good track record in business development.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads.
- Confidence with a friendly personality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills.
- Great verbal and written communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Company car or equivalent car allowance.
- Relevant Training provided.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus.
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- Money Shopping Saving Portal.
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Years Eve, and all bank holidays off.
- Regular company social and sport activities
So, what next?
Want to apply? Please email your CV using the form on this page. For more information, please contact our dedicated In-House recruitment lead, Jordan Carter on 01530 446066 or Jordan.Carter@fishergerman.co.uk.
Here at Fisher German we actively Pioneer to Launch and Develop new initiatives ahead of our competition. We have amazing teams who are Experts in their fields. Our people are empowered and Driven to deliver exceptional services to all our clients. What underpins all of this is the Trust shared between colleagues and clients alike.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com