Salary: £32K - £42K
Contact Name: Beth Ritchie
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
As a medium – large sized, multi sector, practice with strategic plans for growth, your role in the business is pivotal to delivery of the projects being won. With the breadth of projects currently underway and in the pipeline, you will be running jobs at different stages in the build process utilising team members in line with the needs of the project. Current projects are across Student Accommodation, Retail parks, Commercial
As a senior member of the team, you consider yourself to be a delivery focused Architectural Technologist with hands on experience job running across several projects at any given time. You will be confident putting forward your viewpoint (as every voice counts in this practice) as well as adapting designs to reflect onsite considerations.
The real success of this practice comes from the investment in their teams; promotions are on merit not tenure with numerous examples of succession through the business.
- Ideally you will be at an intermediate-proficient level in Revit
- Able to build 3D models
- Produce Detailed drawings
- Run the project/build from planning permission to handover
- Attend site meetings with contractors / sub contractors
- Career development
- Opportunity to work with and be supported by experienced, hands on, Directors
- Exposure to significant projects across the region·
Apply via the link and we can arrange a time to talk through the role, company and projects in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org