Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Contact Name: Julie Protheroe
Falconer Chester Hall is seeking a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist to work in their newly establishing growing Manchester studio to help deliver a prestigious high rise residential development in the city centre.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will work within a delivery team from RIBA Workstage 3 through to completion. Working closely with the contractor and producing construction information for construction packages.
Required skills and experience
• Minimum of four years UK professional experience
• Proficient in Revit
• Extensive understanding of UK Statutory Regulations such as Building Control, H&S
• Team-working ethic and capability
• Mentoring skills
• Ability to self-motivate and work alone when necessary
• Excellent written communication skills
• Commercial awareness and understanding of project management
• NBS specification writing and desktop publishing experience would be advantageous
Salary and package
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary, depending on experience, plus the following benefits:
• 23 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
• A discretionary bonus dependent on company and personal performance
• Company pension scheme
Falconer Chester Hall value their staff supporting professional development and offering genuine career progression.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Please submit by email a CV in PDF format together with salary expectations and availability to Falconer Chester Hall, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com