Contact Name: Alan Williams
Telephone: 01772 877 455
A great opportunity to work for an established award-winning architectural practice which is on the up, with new projects coming in rapidly. We are a national practice just outside Preston, with easy access to Manchester and Liverpool, we offer the opportunity grow and succeed within the business.
We now require a Senior Architect to help deliver projects across an exciting and diverse range of work from a £250,000 heritage project, a £1.2m retail project to an £6m refurbishment of a Student Union.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of 13 across all RIBA stages, from conceptual design to handover upon completion. You will be working on a broad range of projects including education, commercial, retail and research.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of five years UK professional experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Extensive understanding of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- Team-working ethic and capability
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone when necessary
- Excellent client facing and communication skill
- Excellent written communication skills
- Commercial awareness and understanding of project management
- NBS specification writing and desktop publishing experience would be advantageous
- Car ownership is a necessity
The role would suit an Architect who wishes to work on a broad range of sectors and additionally desires to grow themselves rapidly alongside the business.
Salary and package
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary, depending on experience, plus the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
- Annual pay reviews
- A discretionary bonus dependent on company and personal performance
- Company pension scheme, with above minimum contributions
- Life Cover
- Private Health
Alongside the generous remuneration package, our friendly practice can offer a superb career path including training, ongoing CPD and social events as well as the opportunity to work on fantastic projects with a rural outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Please submit by email a CV in PDF format together with salary expectations and availability to Wilson Mason at email@example.com and highlight ‘SENIOR ARCHITECT CV’ as the e-mail subject.
No agency submissions, thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org