Salary: £35 - £45k DOE
Contact Name: Kelly Maddocks
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Why did you choose to be an Architect? Are your ideals being met in your current role? Do you feel that you are meeting your full potential? How can your designs make a difference to the quality of life of others?
What do you do? – “I improve the quality of peoples lives through my designs”….
Now wouldn’t that be genuinely rewarding! We are offering you that exact opportunity to make a real difference and be genuinely proud of the impact your Architectural designs have on multiple lives.
- Join this inclusive, positive cultured team as a Senior / Project Architect as they continue to win significant business across their key sectors.
- Bring with you an experience that encompasses a range of sectors, with a focus on Healthcare and Well being
- Be confident articulating your input into the projects you have contributed towards
- Job running experience – size of job doesn’t matter it’s the experience that counts
- You will have genuine job satisfaction as you approach each new project with the end at the forefront of your design
- Career progression – clear and transparent career paths towards Associate and Director Levels
- Directors in the business are inclusive, open minded and easy going with a professional approach that consistently wins new business
- You will enjoy working in this inclusive team, you will have a career for life if you want it, you will be delighted with how your designs have made positive impacts on numerous lives across the country
What are you waiting for?
You have nothing to lose by calling for a confidential discussion (0151 242 1630) or sending me your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kingsley is a leading North West professional recruitment consultancy, specialising across the whole of the Property & Legal sectors.
If you are looking for a more specific career opportunity, then please visit our website or simply call one of the numbers below in confidence, to speak with one recruitment experts:
Liverpool: 0151 242 1630
Manchester: 0161 393 9889
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com