Salary: Up to £45,000
Location: Cheshire & Warrington
Contact Name: John Adlen
Telephone: 07956 915949
Public sector investment, based in Winsford covering the Cheshire and Warrington areas
Salary up to £45,000 + employer contribution pension
Initial 2-year fixed term contract, but with the potential to be extended
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to support existing businesses in Cheshire and Warrington to expand and succeed and to attract new companies to invest in the region.
As Senior Account Manager your role will be to co-ordinate inward investment and key account management activities and create long-term, trusting relationships with foreign owned companies across the Cheshire and Warrington region to ensure the retention of their investment and identify and develop opportunities to secure new investment into the region.
- Co-ordinate inward investment and key account management activities across the sub-region in liaison with local authority partners and Department for International Trade
- Act as the first point of contact for inward investment enquires. Co-ordinate responses to investment enquires, liaising with local authority partners and other stakeholders (i.e. property agents, landowners, etc)
- Provide a market intelligence and inward investment marketing function at a sub-regional level, working with DIT and local partners. Identify potential investment/expansion projects arising from foreign-owned companies across the sub-region and any potential significant changes in foreign-owned company investment plans
- Account management of foreign-owned companies, developing and maintaining long-term and trusting relationships
- Organise and service the sub-regional Inward Investment & Account Management Group, including organisation of regular meetings, collation and distribution of agendas, minutes, etc.
- Devise and develop an annual work programme targeting and identifying key accounts to ensure maximum investment opportunities and targets are achieved
- Strong account management experience with a focus on building and maintaining client relationships, engaging with stakeholders
- Experience from with the public sector and of inward investment and economic development would be highly desirable but is by no means essential
- The role requires engagement with large corporate overseas clients and so experience of engage with global overseas corporate businesses would be highly advantageous as would a knowledge of land/property consultancy
Please apply by CV below. If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact John Adlen on 07956 915949.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org