Salary: Up to £20,000 + bonus
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
Are you an experienced sales negotiator currently looking for a new opportunity within the property sector? An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a leading estate agency based in South Liverpool who are looking to recruit into their busy sales department.
They are keen to hear from target driven, self-motivated individuals who are looking to work for a reputable organisation that provide ongoing training, development and career progression.
As well as specializing in residential sales, they also have departments focusing on auctions, property management, lettings and commercial property. They offer competitive salaries and provide an excellent bonus and benefits structure to both new and existing staff.
This role would suit either a charismatic graduate looking for an opportunity within the property industry, or an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to work for a market leader in the North West.
About the Role
As the successful candidate for the sales negotiator role, you will be working closely with the sales team and will be reporting directly to the branch manager.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Matching potential buyers to appropriate properties
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating the deal
- Assisting people who are looking to put their house onto the market
- Keeping in touch with potential clients
- Obtaining feedback from viewings
- Marketing and advertising the properties
- Experienced in sales, ideally within the property industry
- Strong negation skills
- Well presented
- Approachable with a good sense of humour
- Strong IT skills
- £15,000 – £18,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus package
- Full UK driving licence
- 21 days holiday a year + bank holidays
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630. To apply, email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or click apply below.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.