Salary: £24,000 – 28,000 + commission
Contact Name: Stephanie Jones
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join a highly successful, market-leading agency within its award-winning office, based in Liverpool.
My client is an extremely professional, dynamic, and fast-moving organisation, which has enjoyed a steady period of growth over the last few years. It is now looking for a high-calibre property sales professional to develop its team, and lead and manage the sales function within the office.
This agency is looking for a highly-motivated sales manager to manage and coach a team and drive listings in property sales within the Liverpool area.
As well as providing an excellent basic salary (£24,000 to £28,000), the company also offers a number of additional benefits, including a wonderful working environment.
As a senior member and manager within the team, you will report to the firm’s director on a daily basis. Meanwhile, your daily duties will include:
- Managing the sales team
- Driving the business forward
- Generating new business and retaining business
- Arranging and carrying out Valuations
- Leading by example and driving the team forward
- Carrying out 1-2-1’s with the team
- Motivating, coaching/developing staff
- Develop and implement a business plan to optimise every business opportunity and actively generate revenue
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication with all team members
- Sales progression
- Keeping up to date with and abiding by all current legislation in the industry
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all team members against agreed KPI’s
- Selling third party financial and conveyancing services to buyers and sellers to
To be considered for this exciting role in Liverpool, you must have the following attributes:
- Driving license and own car
- Previous managerial experience within Estate Agency is desirable
- Knowledge of the Liverpool market
- Professional and well presented
- Target-driven, self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills and be able to offer a high standard of customer service
Please contact Stephanie Jones in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail or apply below, enclosing a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org