Salary: Up to £25,000 + bonus
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a leading, independent estate agents in Liverpool who are looking to recruit a motivated sales manager into their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales negotiator who is looking for their next step up the career ladder or an experienced sales manager looking for a new challenge.
Only recruiting the best in the industry, they are keen to hear from individuals who share their passion for the property sector. They are offering an excellent basic salary with an enviable bonus package, and support people with a work-life balance.
About the Role
As the successful candidate for the sales manager position, you will be working closely with the managing director and will be responsible for managing the sales team, pushing them in order to achieve targets. The focus of the role will be to maximize profits and income from a range of products and services.
Your duties will include:
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of agreed business targets
- Ensuring the team are hitting KPIs and targets
- Carrying out valuations (training will be provided)
- Arranging valuation appointments via canvassing and business development
- Building strong working relationships with clients
- Following up viewings and ensure all information is recorded correctly
- Liaising offers, closing the sale/deal
- Selling company services to generate new business working in partnership in all departments
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ensuring effective running of the business
- Experienced in property sales
- Experienced in managing a small team
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Well presented
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary circa £25,000 + bonus
- 28 days holiday a year including bank holidays
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped earnings
- Modern offices
Please apply with your CV below or contact Liz Ellis, in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.