Salary: Competitive salary + bonus + company car
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Contact Name: Liz Ellis
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning, independent estate agency who is looking to recruit a Sales and Lettings Negotiator into their Liverpool City Centre office.
Proud of their industry reputation, they are looking for an ambitious, motivated individual who shares their values and beliefs. They offer a consultative service and believe that excellent customer service is key to a successful business.
As well as offering a competitive salary and bonus structure, they also provide all their staff members with a branded company car which can be used for personal use as well as business.
They provide excellent training and would even consider an intelligent graduate who is looking to start a career within the property industry.
About the Role
As the successful candidate, you will be working alongside the sales and lettings departments and will be reporting to the directors. Your role will be based between the Allerton and City branch and your duties will include:
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, vendors, buyers, solicitors and contractors
- Marketing the properties
- Matching the customers to appropriate properties
- Reference checks
- Move ins/outs
- Keeping the database updated accurately
- Keeping customers up to date
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Ideally educated to degree standard
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Well presented
- Ideally at least one year’s estate agency experience
- Strong IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
Please contact Liz Ellis in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.