Location: Central Liverpool
Contact Name: Janet Melling
Telephone: 0151 242 6222
Continued project wins and bid successes means we can offer you the opportunity to be part of an international award winning and growing team, transforming Liverpool and other cities’ skylines.
We are working on some exciting projects across residential, PRS, hospitality, assisted living, education, and master planning at the moment and you will be given the opportunity to lead and contribute to their success.
Successful candidates will be:
- Part II Architectural Assistants and/or;
- Qualified Architects with 3 – 5 years PQE (ideally);
- Able to demonstrate creative design flair and construction knowledge;
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp & Adobe Creative Suite (BIM experience an advantage but not essential);
- A genuine team player, with ambition and passion.
We offer you:
The opportunity to make a difference to iconic projects across the North West and internationally.
An excellent salary package – genuinely in line with the experience you bring to the practice.
Flexibility, responsibility and a chance to develop your career.
Large, friendly offices in Central Liverpool with a great working atmosphere.
Please send your resume and portfolio or CV to Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org with some suggested times for a telephone call, or ring 0151 242 6222. Closing date: 6 August 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com