Salary: To £50,000 + Benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Kingsley is working with one of the country’s leading property-led organisations, who is looking to appoint an experienced Retail Leasing Surveyor, to be based in the North West. The role is primarily to be responsible for retail schemes located within the North West, but other schemes outside of this region will also be included.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the in-house leasing/asset management team to help grow and expand both the customer-base and impressive portfolio. With responsibility for tenant engagement, securing and retention, this is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, ambitious and experienced individual to join one of the country’s largest property companies which is experiencing an exciting period of time as they continue to expand the business.
- Lead on tenant engagement acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Own the leasing process from initial enquiry to signed lease agreement for new business, expansions and renewals.
- Ensure that the properties match or exceed targeted occupancy rates and maintain high occupancy levels.
- Set and execute innovative and targeted sales strategies to maximise lead flow across multiple channels.
- Act as a key point of contact for the tenants / retailers who have located within each scheme or are considering to locate.
- Deliver clear, concise and professional proposal information, including details of inclusions/exclusions, key deal terms and pricing.
- Work collaboratively with the wider property team to build and maintain appropriate relationships across the agent community and ensure that they are familiar with the product and offer so that they can best represent the business.
- Work collaboratively with the wider leasing and research teams to develop direct relationships with prospective tenants.
- Manage and maintain sales data, ensuring that key data is collected to support business decisions, internal reporting and to learn/improve.
- Gather and share market insight with the wider team to help improve the company offer.
- Liaise across multiple internal stakeholders, including:
- the marketing team to deliver best in class marketing and proposal collateral
- the asset management team to identify opportunities to grow within our portfolio
- MRICS Qualified (preferred, not essential)
- Experience in Retail Leasing/Agency
- Established contacts within the retail markets e.g. agency surveyors.
- Collaborative and team-first mindset, with an ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve team and business objectives.
- Highly motivated with a consultative sales approach, and a track record in developing strong customer relationships to achieves objectives.
- Relentless drive to achieve new levels of performance and customer service, with the ability to challenge the norm and innovate.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Possesses the gravitas and credibility to build long term relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid academics, numerically astute.
- Strong knowledge of the Retail Sector – some knowledge of food & beverage is preferred but not essential
Salary & Benefits: Competitive, Subject to Experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org