Salary: Competitive Salary - D.O.E. Generous Car Allowance & Benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a leading, established and highly respected regional (NW) multi-disciplined property consultancy that provides expert professional advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the retail team provides a full national agency service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to some of the UK’s leading property companies, developers, pension funds etc. across the UK, predominantly in the North West and North Wales.
We are retained to source a new addition to the client’s Retail Team and we shall consider candidates from across all levels of experience and seniority from Senior Surveyor, Associate Director up to Director level.
The candidate will already have a retail agency background and have a credible network of contacts within the industry in order to successfully deliver current workload but also will have the ability to effectively carry out business development to expand the agency service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To deal with the full range of retail acquisitions and disposals for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view.
- To assess the viability of retail led scheme developments
- To conduct development appraisals
- To research and produce detailed retail agency reports
- To respond to all enquiries
*The above list summarises main responsibilities but is not exhaustive of the duties required.
Required Skills & Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and possibly lead our clients’ Retail Team. Therefore, the successful individual must meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience within the sector, either consultancy or client-side
- Background on quality, high-end retail disposals, acquisitions and development
- Experience across all types or retail, both in and out-of-town.
- Some experience of retail investment is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team (or manage a team for a more senior position)
- IT literate
- RICS qualified
- Competitive basic salary, DOE & seniority
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Competitive performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0161 3939 889 for further information.