Salary: Competitive Salary - up to £45,000, generous car allowance + benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
My client is a multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy and their Retail Team are recruiting for either a Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate Director for the North West. The team provides a full national agency service to their strong client base consisting of major landlords, tenants and developers and are closely involved with the delivery of some significant high profile schemes and properties in the region.
The candidate would ideally have a retail agency/development and/or shopping centre agency background and have a credible network of contacts within the industry in order to successfully deliver and expand the current agency service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To deal with the full range of retail acquisitions and disposals for clients
- To provide general advice on marketability, high level viability and local market view
- To assess the viability of retail led scheme developments
- To conduct development appraisals
- To research and produce detailed retail agency reports
- To respond to enquiries
- To provide strategic land and development advice
The above list summarises main responsibilities but is not exhaustive of the duties required.
Required Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our clients’ retail team. The successful individual must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within the sector either consultancy or client-side
- Background on quality, high-end retail disposals, acquisitions and development
- Experience across all types or retail, both in and out-of-town.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team (or manage a team for more senior position)
- IT literate
- RICS qualified
- £30k – £45k basic salary, DOE & seniority
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the international market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0161 3939 889 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the property, legal and engineering sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat on 0161 3939 889 or email us at email@example.com