Salary: £30k to £45k plus car allowance & benefits
Location: Manchester, Liverpool & North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
The Opportunity & Client
The UK residential market is as strong as ever and if you undertake residential valuations and want to work for a true market leader, working on the very best instructions, for some of the largest and strongest institutional clients, then this is the role for you.
Our clients’ Residential Valuation and Advisory team provides market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, international banks and PLCs. Reporting into a Director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients.
With a nationwide coverage providing valuations across all residential assets, including Build to Rent (PRS) opportunities, developments, strategic land, ground rent investments and high value single homes. All valuations are fully supported by a dedicated wider Residential team that offers a multi-disciplinary approach from sales and marketing, capital markets (PRS), land agency, planning, and market leading research.
The team is at the forefront of valuing large, complex and high value residential development projects and the work regularly spans the full development lifecycle from the valuation of land for acquisition and lending, through the development process with valuations for refinancing and company accounts and to completion with work for investment funds.
Regularly engaged on high profile, landmark development projects that frequently need the input of cross-service line project teams, the team offers the opportunity to gain true insight into the acquisition, development and financing of market leading development projects.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of asset types
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of models using Excel and Argus developer.
- To integrate with the wider residential network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- 0 – 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Highly numerate with the ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passionate about the residential sector.
- Residential investment experience preferable but not essential.
- Role could suit a numerate surveyor looking to move from a commercial property background.
- Valid UK driving licence.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the true market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for further information.
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move, or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com