Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
One of the leading property services providers in the UK is looking to expand their successful team through the appointment of a Chartered Residential Surveyor in Preston. Being passionate about helping their customers, caring that customers get what is right for them and doing a great job has provided my client an enviable reputation within the market.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to progress their career with a leading name in the residential surveying marketplace.
- To provide professional residential valuations within the Preston area
- Providing a full range of residential valuation advice to a wide range of customers including mortgage lenders, residential property portfolio owners, and buyers and sellers of residential property in the UK
- Completing Mortgage Valuations, Home Reports, and Specialist Valuation work within your designated territory
- To provide timely assistance and support with valuation analysis, market reports, queries and complaints to both internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to audit and service level agreements with lenders
- Gather and act on Customer feedback
- Maintain and develop good customer relationships
- Meet and indeed exceed individual targets
Knowledge & Experience
- MRICS or FRICS qualified Residential Valuation Surveyor.
- Currently VRS Registered.
- Technical expertise in residential surveying.
- Familiar with iPad technology.
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of surveying practice.
- Experience of residential surveying preferably valuation for lending institutions.
- Business and report writing experience
- IT skills (MS Word Advanced, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Salary £40-60,000 DOE
- Generous bonus scheme
- Car scheme or car allowance
- Death in Service
- Critical Illness
- RICS fees paid
- IT supplied including iPad, mobile phone, home office equipment
- Paid time off for charity work
- Store discount cards
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630 for further information.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the legal, engineering and property sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move, call us for a confidential chat or email us firstname.lastname@example.org