Salary: Up to £19-24k + benefits + bonus
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
About the Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join a highly successful letting agent in Manchester. Due to a period of growth, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their thriving team.
They have an excellent reputation within the market place, and are looking for a high calibre, customer-focused candidate who is able to provide an exceptional level of service to support their growing residential portfolio.
In addition to offering a competitive basic salary, they are also offering a range of benefits including:
- Training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Rewards and incentives
- An opportunity to work within an award winning team of professionals
About the Role
As the Property Manager, you will be based within a busy lettings office.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a large residential portfolio of properties
- Arranging maintenance and contractors
- Taking payments and chasing rental areas
- Developing relationships with landlords and tenants
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Liaising with landlords and handling tenant complaints
- Managing section 21s
- Liaising with both new and existing clients
- Driving license is essential
- Experience within property management
- Confident and professional
- Well presented
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of the local area
- Competitive basic salary of up to £24,000
- Pension scheme
- Team incentives
- Competitive holidays
Please contact Rachael Gray in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail or apply below.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.