Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contact Name: Rachael Gray
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Residential Property Manager to join a highly successful property management company within their block management team.
Due to a rapid period of expansion, our market leading client is seeking a highly organised and proactive candidate, to manage a residential protfolio, acting as the key tenant contact on a daily basis. Responsible for the maintenance of both the building and individual units, you will be involved in all areas of property/block management, organising building and unit repairs, liaising with suppliers and contractors, managing onsite cleaning and security teams, contract renewals and daily reporting of KPIs.
Our client is an award winning market leader within the property industry, and is therefore seeking an extremely high calibre, customer focused Property Manager. We are looking for a candidate who is able to provide an exceptional level of service, to landlords and tenants, whilst ensuring that key KPIs are met every day.
In addition to offering a competitive basic salary, they are also offering a range of benefits including:
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to work within an award winning team of professionals
As a Residential Property Manager, you will be responsible for the full management of a portfolio of properties, daily duties may include:
- Lease renewals
- Organising trades staff
- Arranging buildings repairs
- Managing on site cleaning contractors and security
- Dealing with general tenant enquiries
- Working to daily and weekly targets
- Liaising with landlord and tenants
- KPI reporting
- Occasional complaint handing
- Dealing with maintenance issues
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience within the property management industry
- Ideally a qualification with property management
- Well presented with exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident and professional
- Strong organisation and IT skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer focused
- Competitive basic salary of up to £30,000
- Rewards structure
- Pension scheme
- Team incentives
- Competitive holidays
Please contact Rachael Gray in confidence, to discuss the opportunity in more detail or email a copy of your latest CV.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.