Salary: Up to £50,000 plus benefits (DOE)
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Company profile & role
A Senior or Associate level Residential Land Agency and Development Surveyor is required to join a highly successful development team that forms part of a leading multi sector property consultancy.
You will already be closely involved in general and strategic advice on the viability, planning and delivery of residential and mixed-use schemes, strategic land promotion and inner-city regeneration, providing a full national agency and development service to landowners, both public and private sector, and to developers.
Desired or preferred knowledge, skills and experience for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience as a Development Surveyor (at Senior or Associate level) working within an established consultancy – 3+ years’
- RICS qualified
- Work with and lead a team and provide assistance to more junior colleagues where required
- Residential (Land) Agency experience
- Strong knowledge (or background) of the Planning system
- Pro-active approach to sourcing development opportunities
- Good network of contacts and demonstrate an ability to bring new work into the business
- Achieve new instructions through competitive tender processes
- Experience of Development Appraisal Software including Argus Developer
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable at presenting to clients
- Leadership and Risk Management skills
- Creative skills and an ability to lead from the front
- An understanding of Public Sector requirements
- Experience in both Public & Private Sector Acquisitions and Disposals
- Good IT skills
- Support and lead on existing contracts
- To provide advice on local and regional markets
- To achieve/help to financial targets
- To have a good knowledge and experience of marketing land and development schemes – to include all aspects of due diligence investigations and marketing requirements
- To support and assist on large procurement/regeneration projects
- To research and produce strategic property reports
- Up to £50,000 salary (DOE)
- Generous car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Generous holidays
- Staff Profit Share
- Private Medical Cover
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join and lead within this specialist and successful team. You should be commercially focused, have an excellent track record of delivery and be happy working both independently and as part of the team.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact or email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley in confidence on 07879 413 765 for further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org