Location: Liverpool or Manchester
Contact Name: Jaymi Woods
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Due to the growth of the technical sector within the UK, and a flourish of incoming requirements from our industry-leading clients, Kingsley is searching for a recruiter to join our expanding technical team in either our Liverpool HQ or the new, high-tech office in Manchester.
We offer a supportive, exciting, and motivating place to work, whilst experienced consultants can enjoy complete autonomy, alongside a competitive basic salary and huge earning potential (uncapped commission structure).
Kingsley is able to provide you with invaluable core functions, such as recruitment administrators, continuous personal development programmes, and internal and external training opportunities, so that you can concentrate on what you do best: recruiting.
What you’ll need
To succeed within this Manchester or Liverpool-based Technical Recruitment Consultant role, you will require:
- Significant experience of developing and utilising creative strategies for sourcing candidates
- Proficiency in the use of candidate sourcing and management tools, including LinkedIn and job boards
- Sales ability and resilience to generate new business
- The drive to maximize your earning potential and progress within the business
- The knowledge to be a ‘sector expert’ to your clients, candidates, and colleagues, which will include cross selling for other Technology and Property division consultants
What you’ll receive
In return for your efforts, you will be offered:
- Encouragement to have a healthy work-life balance, with an early finish each Friday
- An additional 12 days off, based on target achievement
- A Monthly Diners’ Club for top-billers
- A very generous commission structure (20% – 50%)
- An active social calendar, handled by an employee-led committee
- Childcare vouchers
- Your birthday off
- Costco membership and more…
This position would be suited to an experienced recruiter with in-depth knowledge of technical-role requirements and the industry. We will also consider consultants from similar backgrounds, who are looking to further their career and develop a desk within the technical sector.
Kingsley is an equal opportunities employer and always welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, disability, sex, age, or religion/belief.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to boost your recruitment career, call 0151 242 1630 today for a completely confidential chat. You can also send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, if you are considering your next move within the technical sector, please call right away to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com