Location: Liverpool or Manchester
Contact Name: Jaymi Woods
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Kingsley has formed an exciting new joint venture with Talent FM to further develop our Facilities Management market, meaning an expansive network of developed clients and accounts is readily available to explore and grow.
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Management Consultant to join us in January 2018. You will be based at either our Liverpool HQ or new state-of-the-art Manchester office, depending on your preference, but will have unrestricted access to either office to facilitate client and candidate meetings.
We have a dynamic and sociable culture where individual achievement is recognised and rewarded. Kingsley will also provide you with valuable resources, such as administrative support, ongoing training and development, and on-site HR, Marketing and IT functions, so that you have an accommodating environment to grow your relationships and client base, whilst concentrating on being a high-flying consultant.
As an established FM recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone.
- Effective management of the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Acquiring insightful knowledge and expertise within the FM sector through market research and networking.
- Maintaining a credible reputation within your sector, enabling you to build long term relationships with candidates and clients.
What you’ll need
- a good understanding of property recruitment
- enjoy dealing with senior candidates and clients up to director level
- As well as good individual sales skills you will have commercial and market acumen, strategic thinking and good planning skills
- You will be adaptable, capable of managing through change and be both customer and team focused
- Drive, ambition and vision to grow and develop the sector and, ultimately, company division
This Facilities Management consultant role will appeal to a seasoned recruiter looking to further develop their relationships within Facilities Management. This a fantastic opportunity for a professional to maintain their seniority within a mature recruitment business, which can also offer you the next stage in your career and the progression opportunities that you require.
What you’ll receive
In reward for your hard work at Kingsley, you will be provided with a range of exciting benefits, including:
- Encouragement to have a great work-life balance, with an early dart each Friday
- 25 days holiday (in addition to 8 bank holidays)
- A fabulous incentive scheme allowing up to 12 additional days off per year
- A generous commission structure (20% – 50%)
- An active social calendar, ran by our employee-led Social committee
- A Monthly Diners’ Club for top-billers
- Opportunities to participate in charity events, organised by our employee-led Charity committee
- Access to a wonderful, centrally located office, with amazing views of the city
- Your birthday off
- Costco membership
- Childcare vouchers
The salary and seniority level is negotiable and dependent on the experience of the joining consultant.
Kingsley is an equal opportunities employer and openly welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals, regardless of their disability, race, sex, religion/belief, age or sexual orientation.
To find out more, please call the internal recruitment team today on 0151 242 1630 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
Not looking for a career in recruitment? Alternatively, we can also discuss your next role in Facilities Management; our experienced consultants will be glad to assist you with your search.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org