Location: Liverpool or Manchester
Contact Name: Jaymi Woods
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Kingsley is a national consultancy with a reputation for exceptional standards. With offices based in Liverpool and Manchester, our firm has a solid, expanding North-West client base. Human, expert, passionate, and reliable, Kingsley’s Architecture team is both knowledgeable and well connected.
Due to business within the North-West region booming, we are looking for an experienced Architecture Recruitment Consultant to join our established department in January 2018. You will be based at either our Liverpool HQ or new state-of-the-art Manchester office, depending on your preference, but will have unrestricted access to either office to facilitate client and candidate meetings.
Kingsley will provide you with valuable resources, such as administrative support, ongoing training and development, and on-site HR, Marketing and IT functions, so that you have an accommodating environment to grow your relationships and client base, whilst concentrating on being a high-flying consultant.
Within this architectural recruiter role, you will be
- Developing new client business, utilising Kingsley’s advanced CRM system and market influence
- Taking ownership of existing, key client relationships and major accounts
- Acting as a ‘sector expert’ to your clients, candidates, and colleagues, including cross selling for other Technology and Property division consultants
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and management strategies
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge
- Creating and following clear strategic business plans in order to achieve career and earning goals
What you’ll receive
In reward for your hard work at Kingsley, you will be provided with a range of exciting benefits, including:
- Encouragement to have a great work-life balance, with an early dart each Friday
- 25 days holiday (in addition to 8 bank holidays)
- A fabulous incentive scheme allowing up to 12 additional days off per year
- A generous commission structure (20% – 50%)
- An active social calendar, ran by our employee-led Social committee
- A Monthly Diners’ Club for top-billers
- Opportunities to participate in charity events, organised by our employee-led Charity committee
- Access to a wonderful centrally located office, with amazing views of the city
- Your birthday off
- Costco membership
- Childcare vouchers
This architectural role will appeal to a seasoned recruiter looking to move sector or further develop their relationships within architecture and design. This a fantastic opportunity for a professional to maintain their seniority within a mature recruitment business, which can also offer you the next stage in your career and the progression opportunities that you require.
The salary and seniority level is negotiable and dependent on the experience of the joining consultant.
Kingsley is an equal opportunities employer and openly welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals, regardless of their disability, race, sex, religion/belief, age or sexual orientation.
To find out more, please call the internal recruitment team today on 0151 242 1630 for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
Not looking for a career in recruitment? Alternatively, we can also discuss your next role in architecture; our experienced consultants will be glad to assist you with your search.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org