Telephone: 0161 828 6500
Chapman Taylor is an award-winning, AJ Top 100 practice, operating from 17 studios globally. Our Manchester studio, located in Bass Warehouse in the heart of Castlefield, provides a vibrant, naturally ventilated, creative work environment situated a short walk from Deansgate Metrolink.
We are actively seeking a number of highly motivated, talented designers with an excellent mix of design, communication and project delivery skills to join our Manchester team. With a wide range of exciting projects at various stages of design in both the UK and internationally, we are offering an opportunity to develop your career with us.
We are currently recruiting for a recently qualified Architect or experienced Part II Architectural Assistant.
- Recently qualified Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant with a minimum 2 years’ experience
- Keen and enthusiastic individual with a passion for design
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work across multiple projects, when required
- Keen to contribute to extra-curricular studio activities
- Participation in design team meetings and assisting with design presentations
- Commitment to developing good quality design information with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate design ideas and concepts
- Good working knowledge of Adobe packages, Revit and Photoshop
- Design experience working in the residential, office and hotel sectors preferred.
If you think that you have the necessary experience and are looking to progress your career, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com