Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits (DOE)
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 07879 413 765
As a consequence of continued growth, our well established and highly respected property consultancy client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Newly Qualified MRICS Qualified Rating Surveyor, to join its’ North West team.
The role is to predominantly cover the whole North West and further afield UK market and where necessary, to work in conjunction with other regional offices.
You will also be required to act as an ambassador for the business, developing and retaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service whilst also maximising business potential and assist in the achievement of the business plan for the company.
The requirement is for a Newly MRICS Qualified (Rating) Surveyor, with up to 2 years PQE of rating casework on behalf of public and/or private sector clients, across all commercial sectors.
Individuals will have a well-rounded experience and be hard working with a team players’ attitude.
Other qualities required include:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Rating Surveyor
- Relevant and appropriate level of rating experience.
- Demonstrate undertaking of rating survey and appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the North West and UK
- Provide professional rating advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients.
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- Contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset.
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the commercial property market, in general.
- Strong sense of customer/client service.
- Attention to detail & time management.
- Resilience, determination and stamina.
- A dynamic and ambitious individual looking for their next challenge within a successful national organisation
- Confident and Self-Motivated.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance related staff profit share scheme
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org