Salary: Competitive salary - DOE, generous car allowance and benefits
Location: North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is a leading, multi-disciplined, North West property consultancy that provides expert professional advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the retail team provides a full national agency service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to some of the UK’s leading property companies, developers, pension funds etc. across the UK, predominantly in the North West and North Wales.
We are retained to source an experienced and MRICS qualified Rating Surveyor (Senior Surveyor or Associate) to further establish the rating department and to join our clients’ professional offering. We shall consider candidates from across all levels of experience and seniority.
The role is to predominantly cover the whole North West market and you will also be required to act as an ambassador for the business, developing and retaining customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service whilst also maximising business potential and assist in the achievement of the business plan for the company.
The requirement is for a candidate at Surveyor / Senior Surveyor or Associate level, with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience of rating casework on behalf of public and/or private sector clients, across all commercial sectors.
Individuals will have a well-rounded experience and be hard working with a team players’ attitude.
Other required qualities include:
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor
- Relevant and appropriate level of rating experience
- Demonstrate undertaking of rating survey and appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the North of England
- Provide professional rating advice to a range of private, corporate and public sector clients
- Experience of working in a team; a team player
- Take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the commercial property market, in general
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- Resilience, determination and stamina
- Time management
- Business development, including selling, presenting, following-up leads etc.
- A dynamic individual looking for their next challenge within a successful national organisation
- Confident and self-Motivated
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience and seniority
- Generous car allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive performance related bonus
- Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the regional market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 for further information.