Salary: CIRCA £35K + Benefits
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Our client is an established firm of chartered surveyors looking to add an experienced rating surveyor to their new specialist rating team in Manchester.
This is an exciting, varied and challenging opportunity and offers excellent career progression.
You will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Working with the established field sales team to undertake instructions
- Undertaking site inspections and accurately recording measurements
- Providing rating advice for clients across all commercial sectors
- Handling rating valuation appeals, rates relief and rates management
- Liaising with the clients to promote key relationships
- Maintain regular and consistent client communication throughout
- Be the main point of contact for various clients
- Attend valuation tribunals, as and when required
- Identify additional fee revenue opportunities at every opportunity
The client is willing to consider from a range of experienced individuals, from newly qualified MRICS surveyors up to experienced / senior level candidates who understand and know the industry in great detail.
Key Attributes and Qualifications
- MRICS qualified.
- Good experience of Rating and the processes involved.
- Proficient at undertaking market assessments for all types of commercial property.
- Planning and prioritising skills in order to schedule work and ensure its’ timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: up to £35,000 per annum, based on professional experience and qualifications but may be greater for more experienced candidates
- Performance related staff profit / commission share
- 28 days’ holiday, plus statutory holidays
- RICS fees paid
The normal hours of work for this position are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position, please contact Clare Norman or apply below.