Salary: Negotiable + excellent benefits
Contact Name: Clare Norman
Our client is a well-respected and highly successful property consultancy and as a consequence of new high profile instructions and continued growth, we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and MRICS qualified Rating Surveyor, (up to director level) to join their successful Manchester office.
The role is to predominantly cover the North West market and where necessary, work in conjunction with other UK offices.
As an ambassador for the business and holding a senior position within the rating department, you will continually be maximising business potential and take a leading role in ensuring the company’s business plan is achieved.
The requirement is for a candidate with substantial experience of rating casework on behalf of public and/or private sector clients, across all commercial sectors. You will currently hold a senior position within your current firm, ideally be experienced in managing staff members, and have a thorough understanding of Rating in the North West and beyond.
- MRICS qualified, Chartered Surveyor
- Relevant and appropriate level of rating experience
- Demonstrate undertaking of rating survey and appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the North of England
- Provide professional rating advice to a range of corporate and public sector clients
- Take responsibility for their own caseload and contribute to fee billing and profit targets from the outset
- Hold good communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Strong sense of providing superior levels of service to customer/client
- Attention to detail
- Resilience, determination and stamina
- Experienced business developer
- Full UK driving licence
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Benefits including pension, life/accident insurance, and private medical cover
To apply for this position, please contact Clare Norman on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal, Engineering & Business Support Sectors and our consultants are highly experienced in their specialist sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us now for a confidential chat on 0161 393 9889 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more jobs.