Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 plus car allowance & benefits (D.O.E.)
Location: Manchester/North West
Contact Name: Andrew Kingsley MRICS
Telephone: 07879 413 765
Kingsley is instructed on 2 new opportunities where our high profile clients are looking to appoint experienced and ambitious MRICS Rating Surveyors – at Partner/Director or Associate level, based within the North West.
The respective rating teams offer professional advice in office, industrial and retail sectors, but also more specialised areas such as higher education, healthcare and licensed / leisure premises to both private and public sector clients.
Depending on experience, the candidates would be able to provide support and guidance to junior members of the team and have an aptitude for growing the teams’ and the client base through business development.
- Provide key clients with services covering rating valuation appeals, rates relief, rates management and rates audit
- Managing relationships with key clients
- Negotiating rating appeals with the Valuation Office Agency
- Achieving billing targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Assist junior members of the team
- You will be MRICS qualified
- Strong technical knowledge, including valuation of range of property types, legislation and case law
- Established background in Rating – currently Associate or Partner/Director level
- High commercial awareness
- Excellent and proven communication & negotiation skills
- Work on your own initiative whilst being a strong team player
- IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Full driving licence
Salary & benefits
- Competitive, salary based on entry-level, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance
- Performance-related staff profit share
- 26+ days’ holiday (dependent on level of seniority)
- Pension scheme membership
- Life & Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical & Critical Illness Cover
- Professional fees paid
- And much more
To apply: Please contact Andrew Kingsley on 07879 413 765 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingsley is a leading Property & Built Environment Recruitment Consultancy, providing across all levels of seniority, throughout the North West and beyond. Our Directors hold a true mix of time-served surveying experience and high-level Professional Recruitment, which sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are considering either your next career move or looking to recruit within your property team, then please contact Kingsley for Independent, Confidential and Qualified advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com