Telephone: 01925 873 620
We’re hiring! Richard Harrison, managing director of the firm, said: “We’re adding more staff to the team to meet the business needs and growth of the company. We continue to secure contracts for the planning, development and construction and have completed or are currently working on over 1,600 dwellings which means we have to recruit experts in all areas of the business.”
We are recruiting three Quantity Surveyors.
Lane End Group has an exciting opportunity for three highly professional quantity surveyors to join our team in Thelwall, Warrington.
We’ve become a market leader with a full order book and as such we need to bring in more experts to contribute to our ongoing success story. The role will be site based in the North West.
What do we do?
We’re specialists in sourcing land and delivering high quality developments for registered housing providers. The Lane End Group brings together proven skills at every stage from sourcing land to handing over complete developments.
We pride ourselves on looking after all the intricate processes bringing them together and meeting the challenges faced by registered housing providers.
What are the roles?
Senior QS (x2)
- Main Contracting experience (specifically with regards to the JCT Design & Build contracts)
- Track record as commercial lead on new build projects
- Experience of working on schemes for Registered Providers preferable
- Surveyor looking to make the next step to taking commercial lead on small to medium sized schemes with support from Managing Surveyors
- As with the Senior QS, similar exposure would be viewed preferably
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org