Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + package
Contact Name: James Adamson
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a highly successful and reputable Construction Consultancy in Manchester. The role will involve providing cost consultancy and Employer’s Agent services on a variety of projects in both the public and private sectors.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor to take responsibility for a large project, acting as the sole contact with the client. Current procurement trends will require the individual to poses the skills and experience to undertake the role of Employer’s Agent.
The Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender document preparation and reporting
- Contract administrator and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Contract and dispute advice
- Final account preparation
The Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- A minimum of five years technical delivery experience
- Have previously undertaken the role of Employers Agent
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
The culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
A competitive salary and package are on offer along with the opportunity to work on some highly challenging and rewarding projects in the North West.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com