Salary: Up to £45,000
Contact Name: Rosie Hiles
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
This exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Building Surveyor, where there are a wide range of challenges, creating plenty of opportunities to develop professionally.
We are seeking a career minded Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor to deliver service excellence in providing project-monitoring solutions.
There are six offices located in the UK where our client provides expert support to international lenders and investors. With significant funds from Asia, US and the Middle East now flowing into European and emerging markets, the demand for our client’s team expertise is high.
This role will be in the Manchester office as a Project Monitoring / Due Diligence consultant where you will be assured the experience and personalized learning support needed to take you as far as you want to go in your career.
You will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers of cost and value.
- Competent to be able independently undertake and deliver technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients.
- Able to review individual elements of a project at the Due Diligence Technical initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project.
- Able to co-ordinate Due Diligence Technical reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, taking into account the impact of separate elements on the overall project.
- Be client facing and be able to engage with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
- Effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects.
- To liaise with other managers to ensure efficient financial control resulting in projects being cost effective.
- MRICS qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of property development, market trends in procurement and funding projects
- Literate and able to produce detailed due diligence reports focusing on cost, programme and quality on behalf of a funder.
- Can understand and apply critical judgement to cash flows. Numerate with the ability to analyse and multi-phase project cash flows and feasibilities incorporating debt and equity.
- Capable of reviewing loan documentation to identify and monitor clauses for compliance and risk reports.
- Able to recognise and catalogue financial security being provided by the Borrower.
- Organised with a curious nature and thirst for knowledge
- Apply a common sense approach and the ability to listen and understand clients’ individual needs and requirements.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Rosie Hiles on 0151 242 1630.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org