Contact Name: Charlene Howie
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Are you available to start a new contract and want to work somewhere different? If so, I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to assist a successful, niche consultancy with a friendly culture, which has a need for someone who can focus on project management in Manchester.
The schemes you will manage will vary in value between £20m and £40m, and you would likely handle around two to three projects.
Ideally, this will work for someone who is looking for a long-term role, so you can manage clients throughout the process. You will also be in a client-facing function.
- NEC contract experience
- A specific sector background is not required. However, infrastructure projects would be of particular interest
- You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to lead meetings with senior individuals
- Strong project management skills
- A background in quantity surveying
- The ability to carry out valuations
- Possess a driving licence
To succeed within this Manchester-based quantity surveyor role, you will have a work-hard, play-hard attitude and want to be a key part of a close, highly motivated team. In return, you will have the opportunity to manage some major projects, along with full client responsibility and exposure to a broad range of sectors.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this role in more detail. Alternatively, please email me a copy of your latest CV and I will arrange to contact you. For more quantity surveyor jobs in Manchester, speak to Kingsley.