Salary: +£40,000 + benefits
Contact Name: Caroline Kingsley
Telephone: 0151 242 1630
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for a role with a project management focus?
Fed up of working in a large, faceless consultancy and wanting more autonomy?
I am currently working with a highly successful niche consultancy who is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
You will typically manage 2 – 3 projects, with values of between £20-40m. You will be client facing and will lead multi-disciplined teams, working closely with key house builders.
- NEC contract experience
- Specific sector experience is not required, however infrastructure projects would be of particular interest
- You will be a strong communicator, with the ability to lead meetings with senior individuals
- Strong project management skills
- A background in quantity surveying
- The ability to carry out valuations
- Driving licence
You will have a ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude and want to be a key part of a close, highly motivated team. In return, you will have the opportunity to manage some major projects, full client responsibility, along with exposure to a broad range of sectors.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this role in more detail. Alternatively, please email me a copy of your latest CV and I will arrange to contact you.